Warning in EWD

slipman

What would be a possibility is a noisy thrust lever signal and the plugin sees the thrust levers transiently in the FLEX or TOGA detent while you are still standing still with park brake set.

The warning is latched so it would remain after the thrust levers are back to normal. I'll add some persistance for the switching to SRS mode in the next release, that should remove the susceptibility to noise.

GK

• 11 months later...

I can't actually make out what it reads (yay phones) , zooming in would help next time. Do you remember what it said? 

I think the image title says "config park brake" do you have singing that sets the park brake in flight? Check the lever position on the pedestal.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Sorry, I think it was my fault. I must have make any mistake with the brakes on the last flight. I repeated the flight with full attention to the brakes and everything went well this time. No warning msg on the EWD.

Thank you GlidingKiwi!

Thanks to all who have tried to help me.

Edited by Luis Vargas

• 3 months later...

I have same problem when I throttle on with brake and I notice interesting thing the brake temperature will rise to over 1000 degrees until tire explosion even when I was the air(I have to say this aircraft has very high logic)

temp cooling down when I put gear down "but temp still rising at gear retract."

Is that normal phenomenon or its bug?

55 minutes ago, Sean Yang said:

Is that normal phenomenon or its bug?

When you retract them, you are confining hot brakes into a cramped space with no ventilation, so yes it might rise a bit.

On 2019/7/15 at PM10點11分, bokepacha said:

當你收回它們時,你將熱制動器限制在沒有通風的狹窄空間內,所以是的,它可能會有所上升。

I know what that you talking but I can't understand why I put the gear down few min, temperature was down to 300 degrees from 600 degrees, I thought the brakes temperature is cool down already(I was in air)

but why brakes temp start rising again when I retract the gear.I isn't on the ground it should be not have any condition to makes brakes hot:blink: